Awards Conversion - Error: TP Tas ID/TP BETC Must Be Null For Non Federal Suppliers When BSO Used
(Doc ID 2752857.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While importing IAA (Inter-Agency Agreement) awards into Oracle CLM module, conversion program encountered an error “TP Tas ID/TP BETC must be null for non federal suppliers”. Supplier associated with award is a Federal Supplier and TAS/BETC is mandatory for Federal Suppliers. The message is misleading and the document is getting converted into ‘INCOMPLETE’ status. However user was able to enter the correct TPTAS manually through application and approve the document successfully.
1. Error: TP Tas ID/TP BETC must be null for non federal suppliers
2. Error in call to FV_GTAS_UTILITY_PKG.PO_BWC_VALIDATE_FV_GDF, Error Code and Message:
, Retuen Status : U in validation of JB_PO_DISTRIBUTIONS.
Trading Partner TAS field is null with the following error:
ID DISB for the flexfield segment Trading Partner TAS does not exist in teh value set XX_FV_PO_TP_TAS_GDF.
User than entered value and was accepted and passed validation
1. Used BSO Webservice to import the awards.
2. Document will be created with INCOMPLETE status and log will show an error
3. User then logs in to application and opens and saves the award again
4. System encounters the same error “TP Tas ID/TP BETC must be null for non federal suppliers”
5. User provides the correct and valid TPTAS for the Supplier (Trading Partner)
6. User Saves the document which passes all the validation successfully
7. Document is approved.
Due to this issue, users cannot get Award to be converted in approved status without data manipulation on form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document