How Can Suppliers Provide Quote with Alternate Lines option
(Doc ID 2753169.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.2.5, Auction/RFx creation
Add alternate lines enabled for supplier to ad lines on RFQ lines
Supplier is not able to add the alternate line and add the reference to the old RFQ line. In the control response" allow alternate lines" are checked still add alternate lines icon not visible
Add Alternate line page should allow the supplier to select the "Related to RFQ Lines" - "Add RFQ Lines"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create RFQ
2. Control Section Enable response rule - "Allow Alternate lines on supplier response"
3. Add line with Allow alternate line check box enabled (checked), add suppliers and publish RFQ
4. Navigate as supplier user
5. Create quote and add alternate line
6. In alternate line, section Related to RFQ Lines
7. System is not allowing to select original line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document