Min/Max - Part Numbers Showing Supply After Requisition Was Cancelled
(Doc ID 2753415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
po_requisition_update_pv is called to update the Incomplete requisition
lines, with the vendor_product_number. This in-turn creates the MTL_SUPPLY
records for all lines on the incomplete requisition.
The mtl_supply should not be created because the requisition is not yet
The users are then cancelling/deleting the requisitions in iprocurement
which is then leaving this mtl_supply records and data picture.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Min-max is run and creates an incomplete requisition.
2. po_requisition_update_pv is called to update certain lines with the
3. mtl_supply is not present for the incomplete requisition
4. User then deletes the requisition from iprocurement - also can cancel
5. mtl_supply remains because the reqisition was never approved so code does
not know there is mtl_supply there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document