Unable To Create An Email Only Contact In The Returns Portal
(Doc ID 2754174.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create an email contact in the returns portal the creation fails.
Users have tried different relationships but still receive the same message:
The contact is successfully created. But the contact type is not supported currently. Please close the popup to return to main page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Depot Repair Responsibility
3. Bring up the "Enter Return" page and create a new customer.
4. Click "Create Contact" to create a new contact.
5. Populate the contact email address only and click the "Create Contact" button.
5. The information message is received and the contact is not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document