AutoCreate Is Failing To Create The Purchase Order from A Requisition - create_line.120 req uom: Meter uom: Eachdocument type: QUOTATION
(Doc ID 2754308.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 11.5.10
Attempting to autocreate the requisition ends in error.
The autocreate process should not fail.
APP-PO-14090: No Requisition Lines were autocreated.
1) You tried to autocreate lines onto a blanket release where the combination rules were not satisfied.
2) An exception occurred in the PO Account Generator workflow during the autocreate process.
3) Some other error occurred during the autocreate process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing - Autocreate form - query the requisition
2. Attempt to autocreate the requisition lines which then end in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document