Cannot Enter WIP Return for Transaction in Order to Reverse Dispense; That Option Does Not Appear in the Dropdown
(Doc ID 2754632.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version,
WIP return option is not appearing
Business user selected wrong equipment details during dispensing activity and we are trying to perform WIP return & reverse dispense but system is not showing 'WIP Return' option and we are not able to perform this, please find below activities performed so far and help us in resolving the issue.
- Created production batch & released
- Performed Dispensing activity
- Performed WIP Issue
- Perform WIP Completion
- Identified incorrect details during dispensing activity
- Reverted batch status from 'Complete' to 'WIP'
- Now, 'WIP Return' option is not appearing
- Even Dispensed quantity field is blank and pending dispensed quantity has become zero.
We are expecting that
- System should allow to perform WIP return
- System should allow to mark line items for reverse dispensing
We would like to perform dispensing activity again so that required details can be corrected.
Only Dispensed and Expired tasks can be marked for reversed dispense.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot reverse dispense.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document