Special Characters in Customers /Sites /Locations changes to a different Values after Save Post Upgrade to R12.2
(Doc ID 2755958.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 12.2, the special characters are changing to a different value everytime record is updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Receivables > Customers page
2. Query the Customer Account and navigate to Site Details.
3. Check the Location name. For example, it is 'BØCDEF'
4. Update some value in any of the field in site and save.
5. Requery and see that Location has changed to BÃCDEF.
6. Again if some value is updated, Location changes to BÃÃCDEF. It keeps on adding special characters.
The issue is observed after upgrade to R12.2.x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document