"FRM-41032 Can Not Set Attribute Of Current Item CC_APPROVE_COUNTS.APPROVAL_STATUS" On Approval Form
(Doc ID 2755965.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version
Receiving below error on Count Adjustment Approval form.
"FRM-41032 can not set attribute of current item CC_APPROVE_COUNTS.APPROVAL_STATUS"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a cycle count with many entries for a Workflow enabled organization.
- Open the Approve Cycle Count forms and query all the counts.
- Use the mouse to move the scroll bar to the last record at once.
- The form error "FRM-41032 CAN NOT SET ATTRIBUTE OF CURRENT ITEM CC_APPROVE_COUNTS.APPROVAL_STATUS" occurs in the status bar of the application.
- Switch to Count,Count Status tab , scroll few records and move back to Initial Adjustments tab.
- Scroll the records at once to the last record down or first record top immediately. Error occurs again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document