"PAYABLES_CODE_COMBINATION_ID must be a numeric value" Error Occurs When Uploading Lines through Addition Integrator.
(Doc ID 2757255.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload asset lines through WebAdi, the following error occurs
<bne:message bne:type="ERROR" bne:text="Validation failed." bne:cause="PAYABLES_CODE_COMBINATION_ID must be a numeric value." bne:source="BneCoarseValidator" bne:action="" bne:value=""/>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
FA > Addition > Mass Additions > Addition integrator
1. Follow the online, prompted steps to create the ADI file to excel spreadsheet
2. When file is created, populate it with required data
3. From the Excel spreadsheet select Oracle Menu?Upload and select desired validation levels for the upload, then submit.
4. Upload Page shows error
- # row(s) failed validations and # rows(s) successfully uploaded
5. Closing the box shows the spreadsheet with erring row displaying "Validation Failed" in the messages column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document