Caution Error While Switching To Alternate Routing
(Doc ID 2757324.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What are the consequences of switching the Routing, by overriding the below Warning/Caution?
Steps to simulate the issue:
1. Go to Responsibility: Bills Of Material -> Routings -> Routings
2. Query the Item (Assembly) in issue
3. From the 'Tools' menu, select “Switch to Primary”
4. Below 'Caution' will be displayed
"About to switch the routing, but found one or more of the following violations:
1. Components, on a corresponding Bill of Material, may be referencing an operation sequence number that may be changed because of the switch.
2. Discrete jobs may be referencing these routings.
3. Flow schedules may be referencing these routings.
4. Lot based jobs may be referencing these routings. Run 'Refresh Bom/Routing of Open Lot Based Jobs' program for this change to be reflected for lot based jobs.
If you want to switch the routing, then click OK. Otherwise click Cancel."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document