Indiana County For Zip Code 46121 Should be Hendricks Vs Putnam County
(Doc ID 2758228.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP13 version, Vertex Issue
Customer entered the home address of an US employee and the county is showing as Hendricks should be Putnam for the State of Indiana.
Based upon the employee input and the United States Post Office (USPO) the county should be Putnam in the address form list of values (LOV)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the US SUPER HRMS Manager or user defined responsibility.
2. Query in the Employee People Record > click on the Address Button
3. Enter a home address on the top section of the address form (PERACADR)
4. Click on the list of values for the county and observe the only county available is Hendricks
5. Based upon the United States Post Office and the employee's feedback, it should be Putnam County
6. Observe Putnam is not available in the list of values (LOV)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document