PAXTRAPE: After Upgrade to 12.2.8 when Revenue is Recalculated in the Expenditure Inquiry Form, the Adjusted Items are not Picked up by the PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project Process (PARGDR) Until the Bill Group is Nulled Out on the Items
(Doc ID 2759303.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 12.2.8, when the expenditures are recalculated in the Expenditure Inquiry form, the revenue is not generated on the adjustments. The PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project shows many expenditures in the 'Unprocessed Expenditure Items Detail' area and:
The project does not have an eligible event or expenditure item
When the user removes the bill group on the expenditure items the revenue then generates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Project Billing Super User responsibility
2. Expenditures | Expenditure Inquiry | Project
3. Query up the project, highlight the problem items and select the 'Tools' drop down menu, select 'Recalculate Revenue'.
4. Then navigate Other | Requests | Run and re-generate the revenue using the concurrent program 'PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project'. Note the adjusted items are not selected.
5. Go back to the Expenditure Inquiry, highlight the items again and then using the 'Reports' drop down menu, select 'Update Bill Group'. Null out the value populated on the expenditure items and save.
6. Then navigate Other | Requests | Run and re-generate the revenue using the concurrent program 'PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project'. Note the adjusted items are now selected.
Upgraded to 12.2.8 version of the Applications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document