Italy : How can we prevent Users from entering GL Date Minor to the GL date of the last entered AP Invoice
(Doc ID 2759307.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can we prevent Users from entering GL Date Minor to the GL date of the last entered AP Invoice
1. When user enters a new supplier invoice, GL Date is defaulted with Sysdate
2. GL Date can be updated by user with a Date in the past
3. GL Date in the past must not to be minor of the last GL Date entered previously for the same accounting period
4. User enters a new supplier invoice where invoice date is 20-JAN-2021: system inserts 19-FEB-2021 as default GL Date
5. User update GL Date by entering 30-JAN-2021.
6. User enters a new supplier invoice where invoice date is 21-JAN-2021: system inserts 19-FEB-2021 as default GL Date
7. User update GL Date by entering 29-JAN-2021.
Here, system should return an error message; it is no possible to enter 29-JAN-2021 because is minor of last GL Date that is 30-JAN-2021.
It's possible to enter a GL Date equal or greater than last entered GL Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document