Error When Attempting To Remove Specific Orgs While ICX Item Creation EGO_USER_ATTRS_DATA_PVT.Delete_Row User-Defined Exception
(Doc ID 2759683.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Catalog items
At the time of ICX item creation and attempting to remove specific Organizations where the item will be created, the following error occurs:
Error: Execulting - "EGO_USER_ATTRS_DATA_PVT".Delete_Row" "User-Defined Exception"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Responsibility Development manager
- Click on “Create Change Request”> Click Continue
- Select Priority as Prio2 and Click on +
- Enter below Details for example:
Subject Name: 67890
Click on Submit (Note: when submit button is clicked, Data is getting inserted into ENG_CHANGE_LINES_EXT_B table )
- Click on the EMR Org Assignment
- Click on update button
- Try to delete any of the org attribute and apply
The above error popped up on the screen and no modification is applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document