Partially Shipping With Ship Set Issue When Including a Non-Inventory Item
(Doc ID 2759844.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, WMS, Shipping & Transportation
When attempting to ship confirm,
the following errors occur.
msg_buffer ==> Some deliveries selected for Ship Confirm have errors or warnings.
msg_buffer ==> The action can not be performed because the selected records could not be locked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Create an order with line with 10 quantities and this Item have "3 bundle non inventory Items" linked on it with a "Promotion".
4. Transacted only 5 quantities from the first line due to availability.
5. Modify the "3 bundle non-inventory Items" quantity to match the first line on Shipping Transactions form before ship confirm action.
6. All lines are sharing the same delivery number and ship set number.
7. Ship confirming results in above error messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document