In Oracle iProcurement, Change Request Notification Shows Incorrect Value for New Requisition Total Amount
(Doc ID 2760033.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.8, after issuing a change request against an internal requisition, the New Requisition Total value is not updated to the new value on the change request notification.
It is expected that the New Requisition Total field value will be the new total amount of the requisition.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create internal requisition for a single line.
- Source organization is an internal inventory organization.
- Unit Price is 1.44, Amount is 1.44 and Currency is EUR.
2. Approve the requisition. Requisition total amount is 1.44 EUR.
3. Create internal sales order (ISO)
4. Issue a change request against the requisition.
- Change the quantity from 1 to 1000 and enter a Reason.
- The Price on the list is 1.44 and Amount (EUR) is now 1,4440.00
- Submit the change request.
5. On the confirmation page "Change Order 5000040469: Confirmation Details" page, the Quantity change from 1 to 1000 is seen and this is correct.
At the Header level, the New Requisition Total shows 1,440.00 EUR which is correct.
At the Line level, however, the Amount (EUR) shows 1.44 still.
6. In the resulting notification "Response to Requisition 5000040469 Change Request" (workflow = POREQCHA, Notification ID 40282770), at the header level the New Requisition Total is still showing 1.44 EUR (same value as the Old Requisition Total).
At the Lines level of the same notification, it is seen that the change is the Quantity from 1 to 1000, which is correct; however, the Price (EUR) is blank and the Amount (EUR) is 0.00. These values are not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document