JAVA.LANG.NOSUCHMETHODERROR while trying to move from one notification to other after a multi select of notifications pending for action is used
(Doc ID 2760471.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2.8 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Approvals - Req, PO
When attempting to move from one notification to the other one after selecting multiple Approval notifications to take action,
- Go to Workflow Full List
- Select multiple notifications pending for response (OK/Approve/Reject/MoreInfoRequest/Reassign) and click 'Open'
- Respond to each of the notifications one after the other.
- You see some error message when trying to redirect to the next notification details page after finishing the current action which is not expected.
- User should land in the next notification details page automatically after
- responding current open notification.
You have encountered and unexpected error. Please contact your system administrator for assistance.
Stack trace shows the below
Issue is faced after applying the Patch 31743509:R12.OWF.C.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document