FRM-40654: Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See The Change
(Doc ID 2760923.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Description Element Value of an existing Catalog of an existing Item, the following error occurs.
FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Responsibility Inventory -> Items -> Master Items
2. In Items Form, query for an existing Item#
3. In Master Org, Go to Tools -> Catalog
4. Try to update the Description Element Value of an existing Desc Element.
5. Form shows the error, "FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see the change."
6. At times, if the same update is performed again after ignoring the error, system will allow the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document