Wrong Termination Reasons in Dutch ABP Report when Assignment is Terminated after Patch 32343412
(Doc ID 2762047.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking the output of Dutch ABP Report, the new numerical termination reasons (two digits, e.g.: 01, 03, 20..) shows up in the report's output only if the termination is on person level.
If the termination is on assignment level, then the old alphanumeric termination reasons (A,O,R,V, W) shows up in the report.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply NL Legislative Patch 32343412
2. Using NL HRMS Manager responsibility
3. Terminate employee using termination form > People > Enter and maintain > select employee > Others > End Employment
4. Terminate employee's assignment from > People > Enter and maintain > select employee > Assignment
5. Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > select Dutch ABP Report
6. Check the output > observed that if the termination is on assignment level, the old alphanumeric termination reasons (A,O,R,V, W) shows up in the report.
Issue is present after applying <Patch 32343412>:R12.PAY.B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document