Personalized Requisitions Views Cannot Chnage/Set Search Criteria to "Any"
(Doc ID 2762308.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In upgraded instance, in Buyer Work Center > Requisitions, for the existing or new personalized View, "Any" condition from the search criteria cannot be applied.
After "Any" search criteria is selected and this options is saved, when the view is checked again the search criteria moved back to "All".
Steps to reproduce
1. Go to Buyer Work Center > Requisitions > choose the Personalization button that is present
2. Select user defined View > press the update pencil icon
3. Update > Select "Any" instead of "All" above the conditions > Save
4. Back to the list of views again > choose the Update pencil to go back in the view that was updated
5. Search criteria it is set back to "All"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document