Error: APP-HXT-39023 - Cannot Terminate Person Record Because Of Associated Timecard while terminating an employee
(Doc ID 2762520.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Facing below error while trying to terminate an employee in order to convert from Casual to Permanent.
1. An employee needs to be rehired on a particular date say 16th February 2021 and the final process day is 19th February 2021 for the previous employment.
2. There was a time sheet created on 12th February 2021 (for the period 13-Feb-2021 to 26-FEb-2021) and was deleted
3. While trying to terminate the employee, getting the above mentioned error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as user with XX Super HRMS Manager responsibility.
- Navigate through People > Enter and Maintain > Find the employee to be terminated
- Click on Others > Choose End Employment
- Enter the Actual Termination date(12-Feb-2021) and Final process date (19-Feb-2021).
- Click on Terminate button > Below mentioned error pops up on the Form
APP-HXT-39023 - CANNOT TERMINATE PERSON RECORD BECAUSE OF ASSOCIATED TIMECARD
- Verified that this employee has timecard existing for the period 13-Feb-2021 to 26-FEb-2021 which is later than final process date (19-Feb-2021)
After upgrading to 12.2.8 RUP12 and above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document