Full Payment Submission 2021/22 Process Errors for Off Payroll Woker with Aggregated Assignments Having One Assignment Terminated
(Doc ID 2762535.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some employees are aggregated for PAYE and NI and one of their old assignments was set as an off payroll worker. This has been ended in previous year but Full Payment Submission 2021/22 (FPS) output shows below error:
You cannot change the Off-Payroll Indicator from Yes to No or vice versa once you have submitted the FPS.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to System Administrator>Profile>System. Profile HR: GB Default Aggregation is set to PAYE & NI
2. Navigate to UK HRMS Responsibility>People. Enter and Maintain. Create new employee from 06-APR-2020. Create one assignment and make it off-payroll worker (Assignment>Others>Extra Information)
3. Run payroll, prepayments, FPS 20/21. Off-Payroll worker indicator set to Y
4. Create new assignment on 01-NOV-2020. PAYE and NI Agg flags are automatically checked. Patch 32500571:R12.PER.B is not applied, therefore this behavior was allowed
5. Run payroll, prepayments and FPS for Nov 2020. Off-Payroll worker indicator set to Y
6. Make secondary assignment as primary and end the other assignment on 30-Jan-2021
7. Run payroll, prepayments and FPS for Feb 2021. Off-Payroll worker indicator set to Y
8. Run payroll, prepayments and FPS 21/22 for Apr 2021. The process is ended in error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document