Unable To Post The MFAR Credit Memo Application With Positive Adjustment
(Doc ID 2763076.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run the Receivables Period Close Analyzer before closing the period to proactively identify this issue, as well as many other issues that will prevent you from closing the period.
If you post to multiple EBS subledgers, use the EBS Period Close Process Analyzer for a smoother period close.
Unable to post a Credit Memo when it has a positive adjustment applied to it in a Multi-Fund Account Receivables (MFAR) enviornment, Create Accounting ends with error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Detail distributions enables
- Line level distribution disables
- Create an Invoice
- Create a Credit MEmo
- Create a +ve adjustment which will reduce the Credit MEmo balance
- Apply the Invoice to the Credit Memo
- Run Create Accounting post the Credit MEmo application using MFAR accounting, error is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|