AME Approval List is Not Regenerated For Revised POs If "Archive On" = Transmission
(Doc ID 2763117.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Approvals - Req, PO
When using "Archive On" set to "Transmission" for Purchase Order document type, if the document is modified and resubmitted for approval, the document is getting approved automatically instead of getting routed through the approval list.
Also the "Approvers list" that shows in "Specify Approval Options" BWC page (ApprovalOptionsPG) reflects the approval list from the previous submission instead of the current amendment being now processed.
PO revision should route the document for approval instead of approving the document automatically
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Under PO Document types, set the "Archive On" = Transmission
2. Create a purchase order with AME approval list generated for two or more approvers.
3. Submit PO for approval without choosing any approval option and Approve the PO.
4. Revise the PO and submit the same for approval.
5. Approval will not consider the revision since the previous PO submission was not communicated/archived.
6. Revised PO will not be routed through approval but it will be automatically approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document