Future Pay Allocated Amount Field Still Shows Amount After Funds Are Applied In Lease Management
(Doc ID 2763574.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the receipt is fully applied, there should not be an amount in the remaining allocated Line Estimate nor in the Amount Balance field.
In addition, the Total Applied Amount incorrectly reflects the whole receipt balance even though there still funds listed under Amount Balance and Remaining Allocated Line Estimate.
Expected Behavior :
Future Receipts are fully applied and the columns "Remaining Allocated Line Estimate","Remaining Allocated Tax Estimate" & "Amount Balance" shows ZERO value on all the future pay receipts.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Contract, Book and Bill it.
2. Ensure that contract has atleast few open invoices balance.
3. Divide the open invoice balance in equal portions for multiple receipt payments.
4. Create multiple Future Pay receipts for the prorated amount. Add the contract details and allocated_amount value on each future pay receipt.
5. Submit the job "Future Pay Sweep Program" for this contract.
6. Verify if all the Future Receipts are fully applied and the columns "Remaining Allocated Line Estimate", "Remaining Allocated Tax
Estimate" & "Amount Balance" shows balance on all the future pay receipts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document