Periodic Cost Update Transaction Is Created Even Though Purchase Order Amount Is Same As Invoice Amount
(Doc ID 2763925.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Periodic Cost Update transaction is created even though purchase order amount is same as invoice amount.
Periodic Cost Update transaction is NOT created when purchase order amount is same as invoice amount.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create purchase order with line price = 370.2811, quantity = 457354. Total amount = 169,349,542.21.
- Approve PO.
- Receive PO.
- Execute PAC processes.
- Periodic Acquisition Cost Processor
- Periodic Acquisition Cost Adjustment Processor
- Periodic Average Cost Processor
- Periodic Cost Distributions Processor
- Close the PAC period.
- In the next period, create invoice matching with the receipt. Match amount = 169,349,542.21.
- Execute PAC processes (Same as Step4)
- Then it is observed that Periodic Acquisition Cost Adjustment Processor creates the following Periodic Cost Update transaction in MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS.
-TRANSACTION_TYPE_ID = 26
-SOURCE_LINE_ID=5651407 (= RCV_TRANSACTIONS.TRANSACTION_ID for Receipt transaction.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document