Commission With New Rates Defined But Not Picked By Calculation in OIC
(Doc ID 2763987.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Calculation
After adding new rates in one of the rate table find that the new commission category is being picked up during calculation, however, its doing calculation based on last tier rate only
Expect the new rates to be used in calculation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Applications
2. Go to Plan Administrator responsibility
3. Navigate to Compensation Plan and Components > Maintain Component Library > under the Component Library on the right side of the page that is displayed, click on the Rate Dimensions link >
4. Query for Rate dimension and new rate dimensions and Define rates for these new Dimensions in Rate table and Run calculation
5. Go to Compensation Manager responsibility
6. Navigate to Reports >Transactions Details Report
7. Provide necessary details and export
Observe the correct Commission Category is picked, however, the calculation is based on last tier rate only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document