OLM Enrollments Status Popup Picture Size Too Small To See Clearly
(Doc ID 2764141.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OLM allows you to see a preview picture of a student enrolled in a class.
A pop-up window should appear with information about the enrollment including a picture. The problem is that the picture size is too small to see in release 12.2.10
Expect the picture to be larger to see clearly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Catalog Administration and type the name of the class you want to find, click Go.
2. Click the View in Hierarchy icon to see the details for the class.
3. Click the link classes located at the right side of the offering’s class.
4. Click the class you wish to open to see the details.
5. In the left menu, click the option Enrollments.
6. Once the grid is loaded with the students, move the mouse over the Enrollment Status column and place the mouse over any student’s status and wait few seconds.
A pop-up window should appear with information about the enrollment including a picture.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document