Certain Accepted Termination Quotes Cannot be Cancelled
(Doc ID 2764218.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel a Termination Quote having a Quote Fee Line not associated to any asset, the following error occurs as seen in the log file.
Quote Line Cancellation / RMA is Failed ..
Procedure CANCEL_ASSET failed during Asset Line / RMA Cancellation
1. Create a termination quote (With or Without Purchase)
2. Make sure there is one or more Quote Fee lines that are not tied to any assets (even if its zero amount)
3. Approve and Accept the Termination (for Post proceeds flow)
4. Cancel the Termination Quote through the cancel button or by submitting the concurrent program "Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines" with the Termination Quote number as the parameter
5. The concurrent request errors and in the log file shows the indicated errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document