Deleting Value From Number Attribute Cell In Item/Attribute Webadi Upload Jumbles Up UOMs Of Other Attributes
(Doc ID 2764810.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, User Defined Attributes
Deleting value from number attribute cell in Item/Attribute WebADI load jumbles up UOMs of other attributes present next to it and there after we see wrong data in all the attributes.
For example, provide values of few attributes in the excel like below:
Product Width||Item: Unit of Measure||Product Volume||Item : Unit of Measure
4 || Inch || NULL || Cubic Inch
Notice that in ego_itm_usr_attr_intrfc table, UOM of Product Width can be seen as Cubic Inch instead of Inch.
Expect attribute values to be retained even after eliminating a specific attribute and reuploading the excel file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Development Manager responsibility
2) Click on ‘Item Advanced Search’
3) Select the Item Catalog Category and search for an item
4) Click Export
5) Do the modifications i.e delete volume value
6) Click Upload, enter the parameter values and upload
7) Check the data in interface table
8) Notice from data that UOM values are shifted right and not in sync with its attribute
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document