After Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.x, In iProcurement Requisition, Changing Requester Does Not Change the Approver To New Requester's Supervisor
(Doc ID 2765517.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.9, while creating requisition, if Requestor is changed the Approver is not changed accordingly. The Approver remains the same who is Supervisor of the previous Requestor (who is also the Preparer of the Requisition).
While creating Requisition, if Requestor is changed the Approver should be changed to Supervisor of the Requester which is how this was working in 12.1.3 before the upgrade
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement Responsibility
2. Add lines to cart and click View Cart and Checkout
3. Create Requisition with default Requestor
4. Edit Cart and go to "Edit and Submit Requisition" Page
5. Observe that Approver defaults as per Supervisor of the Requestor (correct)
6. Change the Requestor on the line
7. The Approver is not changed (incorrect, it should be Supervisor of the new Requester as it was in 12.1.3)
Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document