Context Flexfiled for Purchase Order Header Is Not Visible in Buyer Work Center When Opening a PO in View Mode
(Doc ID 2765604.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML Orders
When viewing a Purchase Order(PO) in the Buyer Work Center, the Context Flexfield for PO Header is not displayed.
When Creating or Updating a PO in the Buyer Work Center, the PO Header Context Flexfield is displayed.
When open the PO in update mode, the context is displayed.
When open the PO in view mode, the context is not displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Context Descriptive Flexfield(DFF) for PO Header
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center> Orders> Enter new PO
3. Created PO Header Context DFF is visible
4. Finish PO creation and submit for approval
5. After PO is approved, search for the PO in Buyer Work Center
6. When viewing a PO from the Buyer Work Center, the PO Header Flex Field is not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document