R12.OIE:Saved Search Results Are Not Showing Up As Expected From IExpenses Report ADVANCED SEARCH Option
(Doc ID 2765653.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saved Search Results Are Not Showing Up As Expected From IExpenses ADVANCED SEARCH Option.
Issue can be reproduced with the below steps
1. Navigate to Internet Expense Audit Manager Responsibility
2. Click on Advanced Search
3. Click on Save Search Button
4. Enter name as "Pending Payables Approval "
5. In the Search query select a new parameter “Report Status” with value as "Pending Payables Approval"
6. Apply the Changes and View the Results
System Displays the expense report whose status is Paid, Cancelled, Pending Payables Approval instead of displaying only the expense reports whose status is Pending Payables Approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document