Cannot Update GL Account in Adjustment Form twice
(Doc ID 2765670.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Though profile option "AR: Override Adjustment Activity Account Option" set to Y,
and GL Account Source in Receivables Activity = "GL Account Activity",
User cannot update "GL Account" in the Adjustment Form.
2. Create Receipt and Click Apply
3. Apply to transaction,and Click Adjusments with Activity and Type=Invoice
4. Click "Account,IDs" tab
5. User can update GL Account.
6. Move cursol in anywhere(create new adjustment row,choose another row etc) and back to GL Account.
7. GL Account is grayed out and user cannot update again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|