Tax journals in JPK VAT report are not displaying as per tax invoice date
(Doc ID 2766250.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On trying to record a GL Tax Journal in the current month where the GL Date will be in the current month (Example-Dec2020).
But, observed that the GL Tax Journal is related to the previous month (i.e. closed period-example Nov-2020).
When concurrent "JPK Sales and Purchase Registers" is run for Poland, the GL tax journals are displayed based on GL date in Dec-20.
The GL tax journal to be displayed in JPK Sales and Purchase Registers for Poland based on the tax invoice date, not the GL date, in the same way as that is recorded in sub ledgers namely account payables (AP module) (Internal recording date) and account receivables (AR) tax invoice date).
Steps to reproduce
Consider with below example wherein -
1. Go to General Ledger Responsibility.
2. Create a new Journal with GL_date in Dec-20 period and Tax Invoice Date in Nov-20 period.
3. Run EMEA VAT Selection process for both Nov-20 and Dec-20 periods.
4. Run JPK Sales and Purchase Registers for Nov-20 period and check for GL journals which are not displayed.
5. Run JPK Sales and Purchase Registers for Dec-20 period where the GL Tax Journals are displayed here, based on GL_date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document