Unable To Toggle Between Radio Buttons In The Count Adjustment Approvals Summary
(Doc ID 2766704.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Cycle Count Approvals
Unable to toggle between radio buttons in the Count Adjustment Approvals Summary (Cycle Count). Cannot change to "None" or "Recount" if chosen "Approved" or "Rejected".
FRM-40200: Field is protected against update
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory responsibility
2. Query Cycle Count records which are pending approval
3. Click on Rejected option or Approved option
4. Now try to change the option
4. System is not allowing to change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document