Incorrect Automatic Employee and Assignment Numbers
(Doc ID 2766929.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new employee is hired the noticed application is skipping in the auto numbering on HR Employees numbers/Assignment numbers.
When a new employee is hired the system should auto generate the next number in the sequence and this number should match the assignment number.
1) Navigate: IRecruitment Recruiter> Candidates> Applicants (Test24, Test24). Person applied for multiple vacancies.
2) Now using Core forms check Test24
3) US HRMS Manager> People > Enter and Maintain
4) Retrieve Test24, Test24 (Noticed person is Applicant)
5) Navigate: IRecruitment Recruiter> Vacancies > View Applicant: IRC4848 (Candidate Details: PTEST, PTEST) Applied for only one vacancy.
6) To Test if employee numbers are in sequence created 2 dummy employees and noticed following:
Created 2 sample Emp records from people Form
TEST 241 EMP#3071
TEST 242 EMP#3072
Emp Number sequence is in order
7) Now go to SSHR : Manager Self Service ¿ Applicant Hire and Rehire (Function) hiring PTEST (Who applied for only vacancy)
8) Complete the hiring process
9) Now navigate: US HRMS Manager> People > Enter and Maintain ( Noticed Emp No:3073 )
10) Now hire TEST24 who applied for multiple jobs
11) Manager Self Service ¿ Applicant Hire and Rehire (Function) hiring PTEST (Who applied for multiple vacancies) Complete hiring process
12) Now Navigate: US HRMS Manager> People > Enter and Maintain ( Noticed Emp No:3075)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document