Error while editing BOM Structure in Product Workbench - You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action
(Doc ID 2766983.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Workbench - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit the BOM Structure through Development Manager Product Workbench,
the following error occurs for few Users.
Failed - You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to Oracle Application.
2. Go to Responsibility as required
3. Click on Launch Product Workbench to get Item Structure for Assembly Item.
4. Search the Assembly Item in Product workbench window/prompt.
5. Expand the Structure and double click on end Structure.
6. Item components structure will be shown in a new window
7. Double click on any sub-element and Try to modify the quantity of any sub-components or add/delete any sub-components from the BOM structure.
8. After change while saving the transaction, a few Users getting Insufficient Privileges error while editing BOM Structure through Development Manager Product Workbench.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document