PDH Category Update: You are trying to access a page that is no longer active in R12.2
(Doc ID 2768308.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Category of the existing Item in PIM, the following error occurs.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Development Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Item Catalog -> Item Simple Search -> Search for the Item# in question
3. Click on 'Classification and Categories' -> Update
4. Select 'PO Item Category Set' and change the Category
5. Click on Apply
6. System will show the mentioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document