MSS Change Pay Pay History - Cannot Use the Application Back Button and Access Other Employees to Change Pay
(Doc ID 2768482.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing Change Pay for employees, once you select to action an employee, you cannot use the application back button
and access other employees to change pay. The details do not display for the other employees.
Expect to be able to use the back button to query in and update another employee.
Close the page and go back in to select the correct employee.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US HR MSS (All)
2. > Change Pay
3. > On “Change Pay: People in Hierarchy” page, enter a search string Name field and Click Go
4. > Click Action icon for any employee.
5. > On “Change Pay: Select A Pay Action” page click on Back button.
6. Change Pay: People page is displayed with blank results in People table
7. Re-enter the Search string in Name field and Click on Go button.
8. Now click the Action icon for any employee.
9. Blank “Change Pay: Perform Action” page is displayed with no detail.
Application of Patch: 28862999 R12.HR_PF.C.delta.13
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document