In Oracle iProcurement, Errors Appears On the Edit and Submit Requisition Page - You do not have the authority to approve this requisition and an Approval List was not created automatically - Approval List could not be generated
(Doc ID 2768721.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.9, an error occurs when a user progresses to the Edit and Submit Requisition page, for purpose of submitted a new requisition for approval.
Due to this issue, users are getting errors that should not be appearing.
1. You do not have the authority to approve this requisition and an Approval List was not created automatically. Please contact your system administrator.
2. Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System Administrator to review AME rules setup.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to an iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page.
3. Add item(s) to shopping cart.
4. View Cart and Checkout.
5. On the Shopping Cart pop-up window, click the Edit button.
6. On the Edit and Submit Requisition page, the error messages appears.
7. The user logs out.
8. Log back in and return to the requisition. Now the errors do not appear, and the user can submit the requisition for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document