Drilldown from Journals Error 'This line is part of a manual journal entry' for Manual Batch - Query to Identify the Transactions
(Doc ID 2769783.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user click 'Line Drilldown' from Journals form for a Journal related to Source Receivables , it shows the below error:
This line is part of a manual journal entry. There are no transactions associated with manual journal entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. NAV General Ledger Super User Responsibility
Journals => Enter
2. Click on Find icon to open 'Find Journals' window
Enter Source = Receivables
Enter Batch name and click on Find
3. It will show a summary form with Batch Name, Journal Name and other details
Click on 'Review Journal'
4. The Journal details with all the lines ,Amount and Dr/Cr details will appear
5. Click on 'Line Drilldown' button
It will open a webpage
6. Click on View Transaction
7. The form will show an error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document