Locator is Not Defaulted for Inter Org Receipts from Shipment
(Doc ID 2770120.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Receiving Functions
On changing the Destination Type from Receiving to Inventory, Intransit Shipment on Receipts form is only defaulting sub-inventory not locator.
On changing Destination Type from Receiving to Inventory, both subinventory and locator should be defaulted from Shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Shipping network between source and destination organizations with Transfer Type = Intransit; Receipt Routing = Direct
2. Item definition on Destination organization has Receipt Routing as "Inspection"
3. Set Profile RCV: Allow routing override = Yes
4. Perform Inter-Org transfer with with Destination Sub inventory and locator information.
5. Open Receipts form and query for Intransit Shipment
6. Change Destination type from Receiving to Inventory.
Sub inventory information is populated as Subinventory specified during Inter-Org Transfer.
Locator is not populated and is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document