Reservation Is Inaccurate As PO In Case Of ATO Mobile Receipt Then Correction
(Doc ID 2770227.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Inbound Processing
For Back to Back Sales Order, External Requisition, after Receiving, if doing a Correction, Supply type in Item Reservation window is changed from Sales Order to Purchase order.
skipping ASN as if ASN dose not exist.
The supply type being reflected in the reservation in the regular cycle as follow:
External Requisition -> Purchase Order -> ASN -> Receiving. That is the correct flow.
The reverse flow should also reflect the above sequence particularly in the event of "Receiving" Correction the supply type
should reflect ASN, and Only f the ASN is cancelled then purchase order should be reflected in the reservation as the supply type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Back to Back Sales Order> for ATO items> Status Supply Eligible
2) Requisition Import> Requisition (Reservation)>Item Reservation window>Supply Type: External Requisition
3)Create Blanket Release.
4) Run Autocreate to Release> Approved
5) Purchase Order (Reservation)> PO
6) Sales Order Status> PO Open
7) Advanced Shipment Notices (ASN).
8) Advanced Shipment Notice (Reservation)> Item Reservation window>Supply Type: ASN
9) Sales Order Status>ASN Open
10) Receipt> ASN Receiving.
11) Receiving (Reservation): Item Reservation window>Supply Type: Receiving
12) Sales Order Status> In Receiving
13) Receipt Correction.
14) Receipt Correction (Reservation): Item Reservation window>Supply Type: PO
15) ASN Status After Correction> Expected
16) Sales Order Status> PO Open
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document