GST: Bulk Update HSN Codes For Multiple Items
(Doc ID 2770796.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HSN code defined in system are 4 digits
As per Govt new notification, HSN codes need to be 6/8 digits
Need a provision to Update multiple(thousands) HSN codes in one go.
1. (N) Oracle Financials of India > Reporting > Define Reporting Types
2. Query Reporting Type Code = GST_HSN_CODE
3. The existing 4 digit HSN reporting code needs to be end-dated and a new 6/8 digit HSN reporting code needs to be defined
4. (N) Oracle Financials for India > Item Definition > Define Item Classification
5. Query for the Item attributes, Inventory Org and item name
6. Navigate to "Reporting Codes" tab
7. The existing 4 digit HSN reporting code needs to be end-dated and a new 6/8 digit HSN reporting code needs to be defined
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document