Contract Terms Global Variable Update doesn't Change LAST_UPDATE_DATE in OKC_K_ART_VARIABLES Table
(Doc ID 2770944.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Contract Terms Authoring
Find that when updating one of the Global Variables (or Local Variables) for the Contract Terms on a purchase order, the Variable Value is updated in the OKC_K_ART_VARIABLES table, but the LAST_UPDATE_DATE is not changed. Basically, the Who data is not changed. However, when the variable value is changed on the terms Clause, the Who data changes.
Expect the Who data to change when updating variable value for terms on a PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with Contract Terms and Conditions, which contain variables.
2. Update Contract Terms.
3. On the Contract Terms page and in the Actions Poplist, select Update Variable Values.
4. Query the OKC_K_ART_VARIABLES.
5. Update the Global Variable Value for the variable and click Apply.
6. Query OKC_K_ART_VARIABLES table.
You can see the Variable Values changed, but the LAST_UPDATE_DATE did not change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document