Unimplemented ECO Is Defaulting for Push Components in Transact Components MES Page
(Doc ID 2771964.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On MES - Manufacturing Execution System for Discrete Manufacturing 12.2.8 version, Mobile Mfg
The MES Transact Components page is displaying the component's revisions that are not implemented yet (scheduled ECOs with past effective date) even if the WIP: Exclude ECOs is set to ALL.
Only implemented revisions should be available based on the profile setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile option WIP: Exclude ECOs = All
2. For a material, create ECO with current effective date for a new revision.
3. Schedule the ECO.
4. Add material requirement to a job. (supply type Push and add the supply subinventory)
5. Go to (R) MES Supervisor > Job Search
6. Select job's operation and Transact Components action from the LOV.
7. The new item revision is displayed even the ECO is not implemented yet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document