Edit And Approve Requisition Goes To Requisitions > Notifications Page Instead Of Menu Page With Worklist
(Doc ID 2772554.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user edits and approves the requisition from the notification from Worklist, after the action on the notification, the Requisitions -> Notifications page is displayed
Steps to verify:
1. Create a requisition using iProcurement test responsibility
2. Requisition 9999 has been submitted to Sxxxt for approval.
3. Log as user Opxxx
4. Click the notification from Worklist
5. Click Edit Requisition
6. Page is shown with:
Please choose a responsibility under which to execute this function.
7. Choose iProcurement responsibility
8. It shows page Edit and Submit Requisition 9999
9. Choose Close Approver Cart or Approve
10. Page shown is Requisitions > Notifications
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document