Credit Memo Request From Lease Centre For LATE FEE Invoice Is Not Working For TERMINATED Contract
(Doc ID 2773741.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Billing Modules
Credit Memo Request from Lease Centre for LATE FEE Invoice is not working for TERMINATED Contract
Credit Memo Request from Lease Centre for LATE FEE Invoice should work for TERMINATED Contract
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease Contract with LATE Fee policy.
2. Bill the contract
3. Generate LATE FEE invoice
4. Terminate the contract using termination quote
5. Search contract in Lease Centre Form -> Accounts tab-> Select LATE FEE open Invoice
6. Click on credit Memo -> Request Credit Memo
7. Workflow "OKL: CS Credit Memo" is triggered. Approve the Credit Memo
8. Workflow gets completed
9. Now if we check the okl billing tables, we should have an entry with SUBMITTED status. But we don't find the data for TERMINATED contract scenario.. We are able to see the data in OKL_TRX_REQUESTS table for which we have requested credit memo but it is not going to successive tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document