While Using AME When Approver Forwards Purchase Order Via Approval Notification Results In "ad-hoc approvers" Error
(Doc ID 2773868.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to forward a Purchase Order to an approver outside the automatically generated AME Approval List this error occurs .
An error notification is sent back to previous approver that attempted the forward with the error in the notification body . The subject of this notification is "Unable to Approve Standard Purchase Order NNNN"
For example, add Approver X before or after Approvers A and B, where A and B belong to the same approval group.
Please, fix the problem and try approving again from this notification or send the document back to the preparer."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use AME for approval for Purchase Orders
2. Submit Purchase Order and it is automatically routed to approver per AME approval list
3. Approver logs in and opens notification and enters Employee in Employee field
4. The Approver clicks Forward response option to send to this new approver
5. An error notification is sent back to previous approver that attempted the Forward with the error in the notification body . The subject of this notification is "Unable to Approve Standard Purchase Order NNNN"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document